Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gandhi Jayanthi - D(ea)ry day of my life

Hi. The blog I posted yesterday was just a test blog which is taken directly from my Facebook account.
I can proudly say yesterday was one of the driest days of my life.

So, lets start at the very beginning. Firstly, I was not at all in a state of mind to get out of my bed and come to office. Somehow I got out of my bed and left for office. I knew something good is in store for me (being sarcastic). But, I was wrong. It was better than ever. I missed my bus, which I do it quite often. This time I gave it a try and ran behind the bus for a kilometer or so. Couldn't get into the bus. Then I hired an Auto and came till corporation. I had a big fight with the Auto driver as he asked me for more money. After waiting for 45 min I got a bus which dropped right in front of 'The Forum mall'. This point of time, the Forum mall looked like an heaven. The moment I saw the mall I got into it and went into Mc Donalds and had Mc Aloo Veg Tikki. I was so happy having the Burger. By this time my luck was back into its place and I got G2 bus which almost dropped me in front of my Office. I was back on track.


Then as usual I enjoyed the company my Buddy Bhaskar.


Now I will have to tell about another incident. I missed my bus to office on Gandhi Jayanthi last year. Isn't it a co incidence. Maybe this why people say History repeats itself..............


This blog was not at all good. I will try to write better next time.


Happy Weekend! :)